Specify Valves and Actuators in Seconds With Our Online Configurator
Our online configurator tool makes it easier than ever to select the right ball valves, butterfly valves and quarter-turn actuators for your application. Simply input your parameters, and our configurator does the rest, streamlining your engineering time and eliminating painful wait times.
KVZB Ball Valves
With the configurator, you can size and order KVZB ball valves with ease. You’ll also receive accompanying data sheets and computer-aided design (CAD) data. Features of our KVZB valves include:
- Thread, flange or clamp connections
- Manual actuation with a hand lever
- Automatic actuation with a quarter-turn actuator
- EU Explosion Protection Directive (ATEX) variants
KVZA Butterfly Valves
Configure wafer or lug versions of our KVZA butterfly valves in just a few simple steps. Ideal for many industries, these components include the following features:
- Nominal width: DN25–DN200
- Manual actuation available with a hand lever
- Automatic actuation available with a quarter-turn actuator
- Connection standards: DIN EN 1092-1 or ANSI CLASS 150
KDFP Quarter-Turn Actuators
In addition to individual valve units, our configurator lets you select, size and order actuator units to automate existing process valves. Optional pilot valves, position indicators, end-position feedback and mounting adapters are available.
Your Benefits at a Glance
Our online configurator supports your requests for custom process valves and actuators, enabling you to find, select, size and order components without any delays. Some of the benefits you can expect from this tool include:
- Efficient project management. The configurator combines search functions, sizing, documentation, requests for quotes (RFQ) and ordering information — all in a single tool. It also makes all pricing and delivery information immediately visible to you, facilitating an efficient procurement process.
- Support for future orders. In addition to suggesting the right product, the configurator generates a system ID for your order, saving you time and effort in the future.
- Simplified documentation. After configuring your product, the tool makes specific two- and three-dimensional CAD files available for download, as well as a comprehensive bill of materials.
Visit our online configurator to get started.